Due to our diferentiated curriculum and small class sizes places are limited.
Book your visit now by filling the form below:
Acceptance of the student is subject to an evaluation process, once application is received, parents/guardians and the student will be called for an interview with the directors if this has not already been done.
Once registration is accepted payment must be made to ensure the child´s place.
Please attach the following documents:
- Photocopy of ID (passport) (parents & students);
- Copy of Social Security number (student);
- Photocopy of Vaccination record;
- Medical Certificate;
- 1 passport size photo;
- Proof of address of parents (Water or Electricity Bill od Document issued by the council).
Payment of registration is 306 € / year,and a further 500 € /year as a security deposit (refundable).
There are several ways the payment can be made:
- Payment in cash;
- Payment by cheque;
- Payment ATM on the premises of CSi;
- Payment by bank transfer to the following account:
- NIB: 0035 0205 00011977 03096 of CGD with student ID.
The monthly fee must be paid until the 5th of each month.
Parents also have the choice of paying school fees per term (every 3 months) or annually, by choosing the annual payment option 3% discount will be made on the fees.
In the case of siblings attending the school, a discount of 5% is given to the second child and the 3rd, 4th and so up to a maximum of 7%.